Saturday, February 28, 2009

a sense of humor in brooklyn

I enjoyed it.
The look on your face was priceless-
Mouth opened, gibberish;
Embarrassed.

You look to your right, to your left-
Wondering whos watching,
What eyes are turning;
You always have been so; self; consumed.

Like that time we went shopping,
You didn’t think I noticed but
When you were trying on that black shirt,
Brushing your hair back, and admiring yourself in the mirror,
I knew you were a little bitch.

I fucked you anyway,
Whoops.

3 comments:

  1. my jaw, it aches, from laughing
    at you, you creep me out, blue blue blue
    i know you
    feelin blue
    wishing you were red
    but your just as blue as those sheets
    and those walls... literally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you,
    you follow me around,
    repeating my words,
    i've
    never
    been
    so
    FLATTE(RED)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming from The Real Sasha,

    If your going to post a supposedly character-assaulting poem, you might want to actually know something about the person to pseudo-insult them, and maybe do some grammar work, because this sounds like a barely literate 12 year old's angsty ranting about nonsense.

    LITERALLY!

    ReplyDelete