Wednesday, April 29, 2009

one more week

i wish you all saw in me what i see in myself.
ha!
what a funny form of conceit.
not conceit,
i think,
just;
clarity.

today was fun. i went out with danielle de barbarac. nicole de loncre; whatever. i have to wake up in less than five hours and go to my last day at my internship... though i spoke to my field advisor and she told me she would find out if the nassau correctional facility (jail) has any social work internships for next semester! i can only hope so much that i get it. i also hopefully (fingers crossed) am setting up another open mic night- this one is only going to be poetry- at a bar. some 32 year old boy also slapped my cigarette out of my hand, which in turn proved to be a fucking HI larious experience when not a moment later danielle slapped him across the face. do you know what i think is funny? something i think most people dont really understand- the fact that someone could be so upset and agitated and angry at something i do or say when i dont give a shit. being such a wonderful person makes me feel bad that i dont care (the funny part) but sometimes the comedic genius overpowers that and i succumb to a primal earthly desire knowing i am better than everyone else. yup. i said it. i love love love making people feel good- but i (secretly) love love love watching certain people crumble in my hands when they deserve it. im turning into a serious brown person. i love the summer. woo woo yeeeee haw.

1 comment:

  1. don't let your lack of faith in humankind get to you that much, there's still some good out there!

    thou shalt not have wrath, but thou shalt smoke trees and laugh.

    ReplyDelete